Mircom’s BL-6B and BL-10B Motorized Steel Bells are designed for today’s fire alarm applications. The durable steel construction provides loud resonant tones necessary for fire alarm installations. The BL-6B and BL-10B bells use a varistor suppression element to prevent RFI and EMF noise problems to modern fire alarm control panels. The motor used on the BL-6B and BL-10B bells operate at a very low current (20 mA) to maximize the number of bells per circuit. Both models are equipped with a pigtail connection for wiring.
• Low current draw (20 mA)
• 6 and 10 inch diameter steel shells for long term reliability
• RFI and EMF suppression prevents noise problems to the fire alarm control panel
• Polarized for DC supervision
• Pigtail connection
• Standard 4 inch square electrical box mounting
• Weatherproof backbox available for outdoor applications • Red finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.